A pick of one of the week's films shown in a relaxing social environment, for parents or guardians of very young children (0-2 years).
With 'Lights Up' and 'Sound Down' to create a stress free zone for you and your baby. Nappy changing facilities are also available.
Parent & Baby Screenings take place on Monday's (excluding Bank Holidays) at the Empire Cinemas listed below.
Please Note: These screenings are for parents/guardians and babies only. No baby, no entry.
As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Terms and Conditions: HERE
- Directed by:
- Anthony Russo; Joe Russo
- Benedict Cumberbatch; Benedict Wong; Benicio Del Toro; Bradley Cooper; Chadwick Boseman; Chris Evans; Chris Hemsworth; Chris Pratt; Dave Bautista; Don Cheadle; Elizabeth Olsen; Gwyneth Paltrow; Jeremy Renner; Karen Gillan; Mark Ruffalo; Paul Bettany; Paul Rudd; Peter Dinklage; Pom Klementieff; Robert Downey Jr.; Scarlett Johansson; Sebastian Stan; Tom Hiddleston; Tom Holland; Vin Diesel; Zoe
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures UK
- United States
- 149 mins (excl Trailers, Advertisements)
- Action Adventure; Fantasy;
27 April 2018
Lily James plays free-spirited journalist Juliet Ashton, who forms a life-changing bond with the delightful and eccentric Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, when she decides to write about the book club they formed during the occupation of Guernsey in WWII.
- Directed by:
- Mike Newell
- Lily James; Jessica Brown Findlay; Michiel Huisman; Matthew Goode; Katherine Parkinson; Glen Powell
- US/UK co-production
- 124 mins (excl Trailers, Advertisements)
- Drama; Romance;
20 April 2018